alright i see...but i wasnt trying 2 diss you or anything man
well it looked like u were dissin me.. so i had to say somethin back
PROUD FAN OF THE 4-2 REDSKINS!!!!!!!!
alright i see...but i wasnt trying 2 diss you or anything man
alright dude.. i get it man... it does sound stupid. but i think its a pretty kewl sayin lol
PROUD FAN OF THE 4-2 REDSKINS!!!!!!!!
Nice to see there are some KISS fans on here. To say I'm a fan is an understatement. Long time member of the KISS Army, and my favorite ballad by KISS is probably Hard Luck Woman. Beth and Forever are great too! I can't really pick just one!!!!!!!!!!
You wanted the best, you got the best...
I dunno if you can call it a ballad or not. But one of my fav's period is "God gave Rock N roll to you"...love that song.
I want to Rock-n-Roll all night-----and party everyday!!!!!!
Lick it up!!!!!!!!
Definitely not ballads
Probably forever
maybe hard luck woman, if its a ballad
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
All depends on what kind of mood you are in. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I really misread the topic--sorry! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
My fav is beth
I think God Gave Rock and Roll to You II would qualify as a ballad. It sure worked well in the chapel service at Christ Hospital Boarding School in the UK. If anyone's seen the new Gene Simmons' Rock School program on VH-1, you'll recognize the reference. "God Gave" is a powerful song but also quite melodic. Great tune...
You wanted the best, you got the best...
Bookmarks